|Choose your country or region|
|EKPIV v2.21.210R - 2011-05-11|
This Software Update is compatible with Loader Version 2.12R [07/20/2005] or more recent loader versions. Please check on the About page of your EKP IV unit for the Loader version. You can contact email@example.com if you need to update your loader.
IMPORTANT: This software will work ONLY with the new Jeppesen data (cycle 1008 or more recent) so be aware that in order to use this new software you will have to update the Jeppesen data. You can buy a map update here: http://www.avmap.it/index.php?swt=0509
This software, combined with the new Jeppesen update, changes the airspace depiction. Airspace depiction has been improved using as reference the JEPPESEN VFR+GPS avionic charts depiction legend. With this new format you will be able to distinguish 14 different types of airspace!
Download the new airspaces depiction key legend here
Changes since version 2.20.206R:
1. Added support for Heliports objects.
2. Added Airports/Heliports icon to the Airports Database page.
3. Added support for ATZ, TIZ, TIA airspace types.
4. Disabled info on area objects (regions, built-up areas) when Land Elevations are shown.
5. Icon used for airports on map is now the same on all scales.
6. MSL indicator added for Vertical Obstruction’s height info.
|Previous Releases||Problems? FAQ's|
AvMap navigators are guaranteed for 2 years after the purchase date.
How to get Customer Support
for your AvMap device:
1. Register your Navigator
2. Read the FAQ section
3. If you do not find the answer to your problem, then write us filling the online Assistance form
4. The Customer Support will reply providing you instructions and the Call Center phone number.
5. If the problem cannot be solved over the phone, you will receive via email a repair code ‘RMA’ with all the instructions to send us your navigator for repair.
6. You can check the repair status at any time.