|Choose your country or region|
Software Update Procedure for Mac Os / Linux
> Not a Mac? Go back to Windows users procedure
|Geosat6Update 2.24.264R (CROSSOVER) - 2013-01-10|
- “Go To” button moved to the 1st page of the “4x4 Functions” menu.
- GPS or CrossoverT box can now be selected as a source to handle odometers.
- Improved roadbook modification process.
- Go To function is now available for selected WPT in the “User Points” dialog.
- UK speed limits corrected.
- Improved system stability.
- Map directions and texts are now more readable.
- Improved "Auto-brightness" function.
- "Map verify" button was added to system info's map page.
- Warning now appears on application startup if SD card is write-protected.
- Translations updated..
|Previous Releases||Problems? FAQ's|
|<||page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 of 11||>|
AvMap navigators are guaranteed for 2 years after the purchase date.
How to get Customer Support
for your AvMap device:
1. Register your Navigator
2. Read the FAQ section
3. If you do not find the answer to your problem, then write us filling the online Assistance form
4. The Customer Support will reply providing you instructions and the Call Center phone number.
5. If the problem cannot be solved over the phone, you will receive via email a repair code ‘RMA’ with all the instructions to send us your navigator for repair.
6. You can check the repair status at any time.