|Choose your country or region|
|Software Update 2.19.203R - 2010-07-27|
IMPORTANT: This software will work ONLY with the new Jeppesen data (cycle 1008 or more recent) so be aware that in order to use this new software you will have to update the Jeppesen data. You can buy a map update here: http://www.avmap.it/index.php?swt=0509
This software, combined with the new Jeppesen update, changes the airspace depiction. Airspace depiction has been improved using as reference the JEPPESEN VFR+GPS avionic charts depiction legenda. With this new format you will be able to distinguish 14 different types of airspaces!
Download the new airspaces depiction key legend here
Changes done since v2.18.196R:
1. New airspace division implemented
2. Map palette improved
3. Waypoint Description is now saved into USERIMG.BIN file (File Manager)
4. Auto power off in Warning Page timer increased from 30 sec to 5 min
5. Airspace Info: exiting the page now does not cause map redraw to clear highlighted airspace
6. Airspace Info: now restricted airspaces appear in the list before controlled ones
7. Charts format 232 support added
1. Fixed issue caused by Marine Info appearance when all text became squared
2. Find address: some addresses could not be found in US
|Previous Releases||Problems? FAQ's|
|<||page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 of 24||> >>|
AvMap navigators are guaranteed for 2 years after the purchase date.
How to get Customer Support
for your AvMap device:
1. Register your Navigator
2. Read the FAQ section
3. If you do not find the answer to your problem, then write us filling the online Assistance form
4. The Customer Support will reply providing you instructions and the Call Center phone number.
5. If the problem cannot be solved over the phone, you will receive via email a repair code ‘RMA’ with all the instructions to send us your navigator for repair.
6. You can check the repair status at any time.