|Choose your country or region|
|Software Update 2.06.116R - 2007-11-13|
ATTENTION!!! THIS SOFTWARE UPDATE WON'T WORK IN YOUR NAVIGATOR UNLESS YOU OWN T-AS-N730.xx, T-EA-N740.xx, T-AM-N750.xx, T-CU-N777.xx OR LATER CARTOGRAPHIES AND SOFTWARE VERSION V2.01.86R OR LATER.
THIS UPDATE WILL ALSO INVALIDATE YOUR LICENCES UNLESS YOU HAVE THE LATEST CMAP2 FILE (FROM VERSION 2.02.90R). IN ORDER TO OBTAIN IT SEND AN EMAIL TO firstname.lastname@example.org REQUESTING THE CMAP2 FILE AND SPECIFYING THE CF ID FOUND IN THE ABOUT PAGE, THE FILE LIST OF THE CHARTS FOLDER IN THE CF AND IF THE CF IS AN EKP, GEOPILOT, EKP PRO OR A PRO UPGRADE KIT ONE.
- OFF -> nmea output is switched off
- DIRECT -> nmea output comes directly from GPS (by IRQ)
- PROCESSED -> nmea output comes from GPS to outport being processed by background task. (This setting solves the problem with TRIO autopilots)
|Previous Releases||Problems? FAQ's|
|<< <||page 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 of 24||> >>|
AvMap navigators are guaranteed for 2 years after the purchase date.
How to get Customer Support
for your AvMap device:
1. Register your Navigator
2. Read the FAQ section
3. If you do not find the answer to your problem, then write us filling the online Assistance form
4. The Customer Support will reply providing you instructions and the Call Center phone number.
5. If the problem cannot be solved over the phone, you will receive via email a repair code ‘RMA’ with all the instructions to send us your navigator for repair.
6. You can check the repair status at any time.